LOOKING FOR INVESTORS TO ENABLE THE COMPANY’S BUSINESS PLANS
Most Companies in the so-called Early Revenue Growth phase require investments to finance their growth path, potentially accelerating it. Specially because to grow a Company usually requires cash.
This kind of situation generally requires purely financial investors. That is, individuals, Family Offices or Investment Funds interested in putting money in the Company for a future profit (much) greater than the market yields. Therefore, these transactions are generally based on Cash-in (direct contribution in the Company) in exchange for a share participation and with rules (governance, management and corporate relations) previously defined, including those of an eventual exit from the society and possible dilution of the shareholders.
Each of them with their own objectives, own expectations and own demands, but all with the same purpose: to maximize their return at the lowest possible risk. Therefore, when evaluating an Equity Investor, you should keep in mind that (1) you will have a new partner, (2) this new partner expects a return on the invested capital and (3) this new partner expects the remuneration on the invested capital to be appropriate to the investment risk level.
Therefore, solid business plans, clear governance rules, and rigid operational and financial controls are some of the “homework” that need to be addressed before going to the market to bring potential investors.
In this context, IN.business acts as a strategic advisor for its Clients, conducting the entire process, from the transaction structuring to its effective concretization, according to its “full advisory services” methodology:
- support in the development of operational plans and financial projections
- calculation of the Company’s market value (Enterprise & Equity Valuation)
- modeling the strategic, financial, legal and ownership structure of the transaction
- development of the communication material (infomemo) and plans (to targets)
- mapping, searching and access the potential buyers (road show)
- conduct all negotiations until the effective closing of the transaction
- coordinate all required Due Diligences (financial, legal, operational, etc.)
- coordinate preparation of contracts (buying and selling, shareholder agreement, etc.)
- permanent support and guidance during all stages of the process
note: IN.business advises on transactions whose value is, at least, US$ 10 million and involving Companies in any market segment and at any stage in their lifecycles: from Startups to Consolidated Companies.
Complementing its advisory services in M&A transactions, IN.business also provides consulting and restructuring services around those transactions. See our complete portfolio of services for additional information.
Therefore, if you are evaluating the possibility of capturing investors to enable your Company’s business plans, please contact us. We will be very glad to present you our methodology and show how IN.business can effectively help you and your partners in subject of such importance. It will be a great pleasure!